Our new Spring-Summer Collection, Underneath Honduran Skies, is handwoven by expert female artisans from the Santa Barbara region of Honduras, in collaboration with our incredible leather makers at Danilos.
The vision and inspiration behind this collaboration is to emphasize and create awareness of the beauty and artistry of Honduras. This allows Danilos to support and bring awareness to the breathtaking artistry and culture of Honduran hand woven natural fibers and fuse it with the beauty and timeless designs of our leather handbags.
Some call it baleada, moon shape, we call it Agnes Clutch, however you describe this artistic creation, it’ll bring you joy.
The Agnes Clutch is crafted with natural fibers and full grain leather. This accessory will be a great addition to your wardrobe because it works as a casual day accessory but it works for a fun night outing. It also fits your cell phone and any extra essentials.
- Material: Premium, environmentally certified leather with Natural Fibers (Junco)
- Internal Details: multi functional pockets holds three credit card slots.
- adjustable leather strap to use over shoulder or as cross-body.
- Zip closure, Natural fabric lining.
- Measurement: 10'' (L) x 5 1/4 '' (H) x 1 '' (W)
- Detachable wristlet strap with a drop of 6"
* Based on color settings of specific monitors, it may appear different than the original color.
Shipping & taxes not included.
This is a unique handcrafted gift, read more here