Our new Spring-Summer Collection, Underneath Honduran Skies, is handwoven by expert female artisans from the Santa Barbara region of Honduras, in collaboration with our incredible leather makers at Danilos.
The vision and inspiration behind this collaboration is to emphasize and create awareness of the beauty and artistry of Honduras. This allows Danilos to support and bring awareness to the breathtaking artistry and culture of Honduran hand woven natural fibers and fuse it with the beauty and timeless designs of our leather handbags.
A gorgeous bag for everyday Spring and Summer activities! This bucket-style leather handbag with natural woven fibers delights all who see its beauty and artistry. Handcrafted with the softest natural leather and high quality hand woven fibers, the Akina Bucket Bag can be worn traditionally over one shoulder or across the body for a more street-smart, urban look. It also has an additional interior leather insert that can be used for a whimsical, on-the-go option!
- Materials: Premium, environmentally certified full-grain leather, napa & Natural Fibers cultivated and woven in Honduras
- Dust Bag included
- Inside Details: Fabric lining. 1 inside pockets for cell phone
- Provides an additional interior leather insert (soft bucket bag) that can be used for a whimsical, on-the-go option
- Measurements: Height: 8"" (20.32 cm); Length: 6 1/4"" (15.88 cm); Width: 6"" (15.24 cm)
- Measurements for Additional Internal Bag: Height 6 3/4" 5 3/4 " Round Length
- Adjustable Leather Strap with 21.5 " drop (54.61 cm)
* Based on color settings of specific monitors, it may appear different than the original color.
Shipping & taxes not included
This is a unique handcrafted gift, read more here