Our new Spring-Summer Collection, Underneath Honduran Skies, is handwoven by expert female artisans from the Santa Barbara region of Honduras, in collaboration with our incredible leather makers at Danilos.
The vision and inspiration behind this collaboration is to emphasize and create awareness of the beauty and artistry of Honduras. This allows Danilos to support and bring awareness to the breathtaking artistry and culture of Honduran hand woven natural fibers and fuse it with the beauty and timeless designs of our leather handbags.
The newly redesigned Mia Bag is a hobo style that elegantly expands into a beautiful drape around your body, because of its leather texture. Mia is crafted with soft Nappa or full grain leather, and it has a shoulder strap that is custom & hand woven crafted. It is lined with our personalized canvas and has a multi functional pocket inside and because of its soft silhouette it expands into two compartments making it incredibly easy to organize your essentials.
- Material: Premium, environmentally certified leather
- Internal Details: middle zipper compartment, multi-functional pockets inside and outside
- Zip closure, fabric monogram lining
- Measurement: 13 1/2 " (L) x 14 " (H) x 4 3/4 " (W) drop handle: 14 "
* Based on color settings of specific monitors, it may appear different than the original color.
Shipping & taxes not included.
Disclaimer: All of our exotic leathers come from embossed or printed skins of high quality cowhides; not from reptile hides.
This is a unique handcrafted gift, read more here