Our new Spring-Summer Collection, Underneath Honduran Skies, is handwoven by expert female artisans from the Santa Barbara region of Honduras, in collaboration with our incredible leather makers at Danilos.
The vision and inspiration behind this collaboration is to emphasize and create awareness of the beauty and artistry of Honduras. This allows Danilos to support and bring awareness to the breathtaking artistry and culture of Honduran hand woven natural fibers and fuse it with the beauty and timeless designs of our leather handbags.
- Materials: Premium, environmentally certified full-grain leather, napa & Natural Fibers cultivated and woven in Honduras
- Dust Bag included.
- Inside Details: Fabric lining. 1 inside pockets for cards.
- Measurements: Height: 9"" (22.86 cm); Length: 8.5"" (21.59 cm); Width 3.5"" (8.89 cm)
- Adjustable Leather Strap with 23 " drop (58.42 cm)
* Based on color settings of specific monitors, it may appear different than the original color.
Shipping & taxes not included
This is a unique handcrafted gift, read more here